Who says cuteness and competitiveness cannot go together?
Without a doubt, Shanda Group was the leading online game developer in China by early 1999. They are the ones who developed the cute but highly competitive game called Crazy Kart that once touched so many hearts, including the Filipinos. On July 31, 2013, with a heavy feeling, Shanda Group finally had their last race and let Bakal Boy, Tweetums, Sid, and other characters maneuver on their own. #DriveFree
When Shanda Group licenses CrazyKart overseas, various countries in Asia availed of the franchise, including the Level Up! Games, the Philippines' forefront of successfully localizing foreign games such as Ragnarok Online, RF Online, Flyff, Cabal Online, and immeasurably more.
Nowadays, when somebody mentions "CrazyKart," it sounds like jargon. But from 2008 to 2013, Crazy Kart is widely known in the Philippines, and it is seemingly one of the reasons why high school students in the country cut class. Not emphasizing the unfavorable impact of this game, but to give a clear manifestation that this game dominates back then.
Out of longingness for the competitive gameplay, In 2018, Shanghai Longwan Network Technology Co., Ltd. reached out to Shanda that their company is more than excited to take over and has decided to bring CrazyKart back to life from a 5-year death.
Shanda's game licensing agreement that the game developers and online racers care about is successfully signed. Therefore, game development is continuous under the new management of Shanghai Longwan Network Technology Co., Ltd.
To somehow ease the anxiety brought by the Covid-19, Here's a piece of good news. The server is up and running smoothly! Even if it is a China-based game, there is a character named Bakal Boy waiting for you in-game and a racetrack called Pinas where you can compete intensively around the Mall of Asia while listening to Tsuper Duper by Ang Bandang Shirley. How cool is that?
The in-game ambiance appears to be adorable like Cocomelon or as soft as a marshmallow, but "After you" is not a thing here. No matter how low your level is, whether a sprout or a king, still, your opponents are traitors that will not give any consideration. They can charge destructing unique skills that will take you behind them from a 100-kilometer lead. So, be ready to fall, jump, drift, spin, and fly!
Now, are you mystified how Bakal Boy and the Pinas racetrack look? Why don't you try playing the game and see for yourself? There are a lot of updates coming. Nevertheless, the server is percent playable 24/7.
You may now download the files at this link https://ckfksc.com/.
Ragnarok M Eternal Love will have a 5-hour schedule maintenance this coming November 26, 2020 at 1:00 AM to November 26 at 6:00AM (Manila, Philippine Time). The maintenance is for the new patch fixes for reported issue in the game and new content update as well for Episode 7.0.
Due to the engine being optimized and upgraded, players will not be able to enter the game from the old client after this maintenance. iOS/Android users must update the complete client through the App Store/Google Play to enter.
New Client update includes the following:
- EP 7.0 "Moon's Echo"
- Optimized the problem whereby some models easily crashed and other such issues.
Aside from the usual maintenance compensation, players will can also get rewards from November 26 to December 3, 2020 when they complete the daily board quest. The rewards are the following:
- 1 x Glittering Rune Stone – Star
- 2 x Valkyrie Growth Gift Box
- 2 x Pet Adventure Coupon
Moon Lake is the new Map in Ragnarok Mobile
Newly added the main city "Moon Lake", the wild map "Odin Palace", and "Palace Main Hall". The 10th chapter of the new main story "Guardian in the Moonlight" will be officially launched. The fall of the Star Bridge shards changed the Midgard continent and caused panic among people. No one knows what this is all about.
- Adventurers that have reached Base Lv.105 can go to Prontera to retrieve their "lost memories" and explore the truth of the Star Bridge's fall…
- After completing all the quests in single-player main story "Faith and Fate – Epilogue", you can unlock the main city and wild map (please refer to the Quest Manual for main story quests)
New added Moon Lake "Anecdote Quest"
- After reaching Base Lv.15 and clearing the main story of Chapter 10, you can trigger this series' quests in Moon Lake, Odin Palace, and Palace Main Hall respectively
- Moon Lake: "Moon Lake"
- Odin Palace: "Gungnir", "Fortune Kim and Muninn", "Fountain of Wisdom", "Louen Character", "Glepuneil" and "Odin Palace"
- Palace Main Hall: "Hilydescarf", "Brothers' Past Memories", "Moon Wolf Fenril" and "Mortal World Python".
New Gameplay – Holy Ground War
Check our other post to learn about the new Holy Ground War in Ragnarok Mobile.
3D Visual Angle On
* Added [3D Visual Angle], you can switch between [2.5D Visual Angle] and [Viewing Angle Lock] in settings.
* The screen ratio of 3D Visual Angle is 3:7, the left 30% is the rocker area, and the right 70% is the lens rotation area.
* The current version only supports 3D Visual Angle in some scenes, and more scenes will be available with 3D Visual Angle in the future.
1. Optimization of Extraction System
- Enchantment Perfusion equipment can also be consumed as extraction materials. The extraction attributes are the same as the equipment before perfusion.
- The extraction attributes of the perfusion equipment cannot coexist with the equipped equipment before the perfusion, and the extraction attributes will be deactivated when there is a conflict.
- Extraction attributes can be activated in non-main city areas. Deactivation or replacing the activated attributes will add a 60-second cooldown time.
2. Optimization of Team Competition
Skillpoint reset adjustment: The skillpoint reset time has been changed from the end of each season to the start of each season (8pm).
New [Legend Tier] items have been added to the Team Competition Shop:
- Newly added [Origin Book], the price is 16800 [Honor Proof], unlimited purchase;
- Newly added [Glittering Rune Stone – Star], the price is 1500 [Honor Proof], each account can purchase up to 2 per week.
3. Echoing Corridor Optimization
- The number of Gold Coins dropped in the Machine Room doubled;
- Increase the price of [Osteoacusis Chips] and [Broaden Horizons] in the shop to 50;
- Reduced the initial number of Gold Coins obtained from the 31st, 41st, and 51st floors;
- Reduced the HP MVP and mini in each monster room;
- The effect of the monster room [Confinement Domain] changed from being unable to perform Magic Restore to reducing the percentage of Magic Restore;
- Reduce the monsters' spawn range in the monster room to avoid the situation where players are defeated when switching scenes;
- No longer need to challenge the highest 10 levels in the level clearance record to win weekly rewards. After maintenance, the captain can select any 10 levels less than the highest record via "Weekly Mode" to obtain the corresponding weekly rewards. Weekly rewards can only be obtained once a week.
4. Rune System Optimization
- The Rune Box can now directly perform Rune Smelting, including Advancement Smelting, Precision Smelting, Attribute Synergy, Rune Replacement, and Rune Carving functions;
- Increased the limit of Skill Rune and Attribute Rune Bags from 300 to 400.
5. Barren Land Map Optimization
- Added pre-material tips to the Skillpoint of Divine Tree Spirit system;
- Barren Land items [Lucky Bags], [Dream Chopping Blades] and [Conjury Power Potions] can be used in batches.
6. Job Skill Adjustments
- When the Bard and Dancer are in an ensemble, they can no longer use [Bragi's Faith] and [Smile of Eden];
- [Star Arrows]' Dmg calculation is adjusted to be affected by the damage bonus of [Shrimp Pond], and the Dmg Reduc. of [Shrimp Pond], [Killing Puppet Rune] and [Smile of Eden];
- [Knell] is no longer immune to all controls and debuffs;
- [Enchant Deadly Poison]'s duration is adjusted from 40 seconds to 120 seconds, and the cooldown time is adjusted from 40 seconds to 20 seconds;
- When [Imperishable Dragon] and [Knell] are triggered, the boll ball-holding status in Team Competitions will be lost;
- [Cart Tornado]'s cooldown time has been changed from 2 to 3.5, delay has been changed from 2 to 1.5.
7. Skill Damage Display Optimization: now the Damage Data and Healing Data will disappear quickly.
8. "Phen Guitar" can be transformed into [Musical Instrument] weapon appearance now! If you have already stored "Phen Guitar", you need to take it out of the Adventure Handbook and store it again to unlock the corresponding weapon appearance.
- Fixed the problem where some Adventurers' Adventure Handbook achievements cannot be activated;
- Fixed the problem where the Rift Dungeon of the Adventurer's Assistant interface cannot be completed quickly;
- Fixed the problem where some Adventurer Assistants displayed abnormal [Thanatos Tower] clearance statuses;
- Fixed the problem where interface abnormalities appeared when tapping on other NPCs in the Precision Smelting Rune class switching interface;
- Fixed the problem where Zeny is insufficient and it didn't prompt the issue, but the interface automatically closed when producing headwear.
Holy Ground War is a new season-based matching and racing PvP gameplay. Both sides will form a team of 12 people. The game will be launched in the new map "Holy Ground War". The map contains a variety of mechanisms.
Both sides will kill and compete for resources to attack the opponent's crystal. The outcome is decided based on the crystal's HP.
Holy Ground War (Casual Mode & Season Mode)
Rules of gameplay, after entering the instance, the team will be randomly assigned to Hawk or Dove. Each faction has defense towers, barracks, bases, shops, one offensive route and one defensive route.
The defensive route has three defense towers, and the offensive route has a siege cart that can cause a lot of damage to buildings. The siege cart requires an ally nearby to move it forward, so the team must cooperate to push the siege cart and break through the opponent's base to attain victory.
The defensive route's breaking order is [Outer Tower] – [Central Tower] – [Inner Tower] – [Base].
Rules for the Map
Base: your own base is the goal when defending. When the base is destroyed, it will be considered as defeat. Adventurers can obtain Base Exp by defeating enemy units. After the base is upgraded, the attributes of minions produced by the barracks will be enhanced
- Barracks – there is a barracks on both the offensive and defensive routes. There will be minions produced every 30 seconds to attack and defend.
- Defense Tower – causes a lot of damage to enemy units, only siege carts can cause obvious damage to them.
- Siege Cart – only when your own units are nearby will it move forward, otherwise it will retreat or go unused. It is invincible.
- Shop – Adventurers can get Gold Coins by defeating enemy units. Tap on the Base or the Shop button near the Base to open the shop and exchange equipment.
- Portal – Adventurers can quickly teleport to the corresponding route by tapping on the portal on the offensive or defensive route; (the offensive route requires destroying the enemy's Defense Tower to be activated)
- Wild Zone – there are a wide range of wild zones in between offensive and defensive routes. The wild zones will refresh a variety of MVPs with different effects. After a force kills an MVP, the MVP will refresh on the force line to improve the force's strength.
How to Win
oth sides fight in [Holy Ground War]. When one side breaks down the enemy base, it wins immediately, or the Base and Defense Tower with higher HP after 15 minutes wins.
Season Mode and Casual Mode additional attribute Bonus
- Provides the [Adventure Handbook], [Aeisr Monument] and [Guild Blessing] attribute bonus.
- Provides a 15 attribute bonus to the equipment worn by the Adventurer in instances.
How to Participate
Added [Holy Ground War] entrance in season mode and casual mode. After a team of 12 people that have reached Lv.100 is formed, the captain can undergo matching. When the team doesn't have enough members, the system will randomly match other players to form a team of 12 people.
The season mode will start from December 19th, 2020 to January 2nd, 2021, lasting 3 weeks in total. The matches start from 18:00 to 20:00 on Saturday.
The Casual Mode is open long-term and can be used for practice and experience. The rules and rewards of Tournament Mode will be announced separately before the function is opened.
There will be no rewards when playing Casual Mode. While playing Season Mode, you can obtain Bishop Emblem by reaching the corresponding quests in the instance. Each account can obtain up to 80 ones per week, which can be exchanged for the following items:
- Costume [Robe Series Costume Voucher], [Beast Doll Series Costume Voucher]
- Back Headwear [March of the Saints]
- Tail Headwear [Moral Shorthand Spirit]
- Headwear [Pope's Crown ]
- Extract Light Crystal, Glittering Rune Stone – Star, Glittering Rune Stone, Praying Crystal Pack, Mora coin
Pearl Abyss announced today that player-friendly updates such as an improved ping system for Trio mode and login rewards have been added to Shadow Arena. Players can now experience faster communication and efficient gameplay through this update.
The ping system has been updated for Trio mode allowing the maximum distance that players can use pings to be greatly increased. Even players who do not use voice chat can quickly identify a team member's location, enabling more efficient battles.
Moreover, a new login reward event has been introduced that offers players valuable rewards. Players who log in up to the 21st day can claim exclusive rewards such as an RTX 3080 Gaming OC ticket and RAZER gaming gear tickets until December 17. Those who obtain these event tickets through the login rewards will be automatically entered into a raffle for these respective items. 2 special Skins can also be acquired by all players through the event.
The Asia Champions Showdown tournament will be held on November 22 to determine the best trio players. The tournament will be broadcast live through the official Shadow Arena Twitch channel (https://www.twitch.tv/shadowarenagame) and the winning team will earn themselves an exclusive special skin, in-game title, and a vast amount of silver.
Sony Interactive Entertainment Singapore announces that the PlayStation 5 will be launched in the Philippines on December 11, 2020 and the official RRP price for the PS5 Standard Edition (Disk) is PHP 27,990. Aside from this, the pre-order of PlayStation 5 will begin starting November 20, 2020 to selected retailers in the Philippines.
The pre-order of PlayStation 5 will be strictly online due to the pandemic. Pre-order on the physical store will be discouraged. However, customer can also choose store pick-up as their shipping method once the PS5 is officially launched on December 11, 2020.
To pre-order, some of the participating retailers like DataBlitz and GameXtreme requires newsletter registration for you to be prioritized. While some retailers are in first come first serve basis.
For the first-day of pre-order on November 20, 2020. It will be only available for 5 minutes for all participating store from 2:00 PM to 2:05PM.
List of Participating Retailers for PS5 Pre-order
Below you can find all of the participating retailers that accepts pre-order in the Philippines.
|DataBlitz||Requires PS5 newsletter sign up at https://ecommerce.datablitz.com.ph/pages/ps5|
|iTech||Online Pre-order at https://www.itech.ph/playstation-5/|
|Gameline||Online Pre-order at https://gameline.ph/pages/ps5|
|Metro Plaza||No information yet|
|Abenson||Online Pre-order at https://www.abenson.com/promos/sony-preorder|
|Game One||Online Pre-order at https://gameone.ph/playstation/console/playstation-5.html|
|GameXtreme||Requires PS5 newsletter sign up at https://gamextreme.ph/pages/playstation-5-coming-soon|
|Avid Sales Corp||Through Lazada's Sony Flagship store at https://www.lazada.com.ph/shop/sony-ph-official-store/|
Some retailers that are not listed by Sony Singapore also has their own pre-order starting November 20, 2020.
|Toys R Us||Via selected physical store or Through Phone calls: |
(0998 846 5731)
Robinsons Place Manila
(0999 222 7871)
Ayala Malls TriNoma
(0998 846 5728)
Alabang Town Center
(0998 846 5740)
Ayala Malls Greenbelt 5
(0998 846 5738)
Are you pre-ordering your PS5 tonight? Let us know in the comment section.
Joymax Corp. and Lucasfilm have announced the launch of Star WarsTM: Starfighter Missions, developed by Joymax, in collaboration with Lucasfilm Games. Star Wars: Starfighter Missions is an RPG-style mobile flight shooting game, inspired by iconic battles and locations across the Star Wars galaxy. The first Star Wars flight shooter on mobile, it features over 80 starfighters at launch, allowing players to assemble a team based on their style of play and lead them into battle.
"Our goal was to provide players with a fun Star Wars experience and allow them to engage in iconic battles from the movies but in a different, more interactive way, optimized for mobile environment. Anyone can play through intuitive gameplay and by experiencing fast-paced battle stages over various Star Wars planets, players will be able to feel the new excitement of action from the heat of battle." says Gilhyung Lee, CEO of Joymax Corp. "Enjoyable for all skill levels, players can collect, upgrade, and strategize with their starfighters in battle as they navigate the RPG-style play."
"We're excited to bring Star Wars fans in Korea, Japan, and South East Asia the first Star Wars flight shooter game on mobile", said Douglas Reilly, Vice President, Lucasfilm Games. "Players will be able to experience a galaxy far, far away anywhere they go, making Star Wars a part of their everyday gaming lives."
Players can experience action-packed battles by strategically assembling starfighter teams to tag in and out of battle and use their unique skills to complete missions. After defeating enemies in battle, unlock and upgrade over 80 starfighters including iconic ships like Han Solo's Millennium Falcon, Darth Vader's TIE Advanced x1, and Luke Skywalker's T-65B X-wing Red 5.
As players continue to level up, they can compete against each other and climb through the ranking system or join a guild to share their tips and strategies.
Star Wars: Starfighter Missions will be launched in 40 Asian countries, including Korea and Japan, and it will be available on Google Play and the App Store.
- Google Play (Android): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.joymax.starwarsstarfighter
- App Store (iOS): https://apps.apple.com/ph/app/id1529212104
Remember Half-life? and that creepy loading screen showing a bald man with a valve on his head? Well, that game is turning 22 years old today.
Based on Kirkland, Washington, Valve was formed by the former Microsoft employees Mike Harrington and Gabe Newell. Their first video game product was Half-life which was inspired by the FPS titles Doom in 1993, Quake in 1997, The Mist of Stephen King in 1980 and a 1963 episode titled "The Borderlands" of The Outer Limits.
During the development, the game was developed in Quake engine by Id Software and modified the engine to make the GoldSrc engine. Valve signed with Sierra On-line to publish the game and on November 19, 1998, Half-life was released. The game receives critical acclaim from different critics and achieved commercial success worldwide.
In 2004, Valve released the second sequel of the game, Half-Life 2. And the sequel created different series like the Lost Coast in 2005, Episode One in 2006 and Episode Two in 2007.
After 2007, Valve didn't released upcoming sequel of Half-life for decades and cancelled different titles for the game. In 2020, Valve releases a new game for Half-life, but in VR, the Half-Life Alyx that were set before Half-Life 2 story.
Feel so old right? What are your fondest memories from the Half-Life game? Let us know in the comment section.
Guardian Tales, an epic adventure RPG just released a big update with the new main chapter "World 10 – Unrecorded World" and new hero "Future Princess". Besides, tons of new content update also arrived!
Let's meet the new hero who was just added, Future Princess! She was the little princess of Kanterbury. You'll meet her on Heavenhold after 10 years have passed. The little princess who used to dash around the Heavenhold now became an adult. She came with her exclusive weapon, Liberator. She can be obtained in the Summon Hero Rate Up Event until 1st December.
Future Princess comes along with her story, Unrecorded World. After 10 years have passed, Heavenhold becomes the last line of defense for humanity. You and your princess have to protect the remaining human and bring back the forsaken world. And to commemorate its release, there is an event where players can collect event points in Chapter stages, Rifts, Colosseum, or even Arena. The more event points you collect, the more rewards you can earn!
Guardian Tales update also includes Tower of horizon, training room where you can quickly nurture your heroes, new guild raid, new guardian pass, and more!
One of the most inconvenient events that may happen to all of us is having an intermittent connection, especially today, most of us are now working from home and students having online classes. What if you were working on a deadline and the internet connection suddenly stopped? You will be left hanging, wasting time until the connection comes back. Or what if you are just playing your favorite MOBA game, Dota 2 and your Internet connection suddenly stopped? You will get hammered with a low-priority penalty that takes time to recover.
Having an internet backup connection during internet interruption is very crucial, but since this unfortunate event rarely happens, we should look for an internet backup that doesn't break our wallet but reliable.
You probably heard GOMO! from our previous post that went viral, it is a new digital telco that provides Internet data with "no expiration". It is like a bank, but for your internet data. Because of this feature, using GOMO as your Internet backup will save you a lot of money without worrying about extra monthly bill for an internet you only use as a backup. You load it, and only use it when there is no internet connection.
The only drawback of GOMO is their poor network coverage, Globe, their network partner, does not have enough towers that will give strong internet connection in every area of the Philippines. The speed you will be getting will depends on the Globe signal. So, before deciding on using this guide make sure you already know the internet speed connection in your area. If it is good, well this is for you!
Lastly, only use this guide when your main internet connection is from other Telcos, and not from Globe. Also do not use this guide if your sole purpose is to make it your primary internet connection, promise, it will cost you even more. Also, this guide involves replacing the built-in sim with the Globe Prepaid WiFi router which will void the warranty of your device. If all good for you, let's go ahead.
In this article, we will show you how we pair GOMO And Globe Prepaid WiFi as our cheapest backup internet connection.
GOMO and Globe Prepaid Wifi
Since GOMO is under Globe network and their sim cards is pretty the same, using GOMO sim is compatible for any Globe's Prepaid Wifi devices
Their newest Globe Prepaid Wifi is an 4G/LTE router that cost around PHP 999, it comes with a Globe sim that has a 10GB FREE data. However, in this guide, we will not use it.
On the other hand, GOMO Sim is a 5G ready sim and it is currently available through online via their official website at gomo.ph or from Lazada and Shopee. They currently have a promotional price of PHP 199 from PHP 299 that includes FREE 25GB of data. You can check here our GOMO Sim review and unboxing for other details.
Globe Prepaid Wifi Unboxing
Since we are already done with the unboxing of GOMO sim from our previous article. This time let us unbox this Globe Prepaid WiFi.
Inside, you will be greeted with Quick Starter guide and some SIM guide information.
The Globe Prepaid Wifi device itself, showing their branding and the LED lights for power, internet, and wifi connection.
At the back, you will find a bunch of stickers for basic guide and some important information. Your sim card phone number is also located here and the default access for the WiFi connection. For the ports, you can connect to one (1) UTP connection and up to 4 wireless device connections. Also, a port for the power and reset hole button.
Below, you will find the warranty stickers. Under the Do not Tamper sticker, you will find here the sim card slot.
The 2-meter UTP cable for your desktop computer.
The FREE Globe sim card. The main sim card has already been removed and was already placed inside the WiFi router.
Lastly, the 12v (1amp) charger that powers the WiFi router.
We are now done with our quick unboxing; let's proceed on how we can use GOMO With Globe Prepaid Wifi.
How to Use GOMO With Globe Prepaid WiFi
First, you need to insert your GOMO Sim into your mobile phones to get your FREE 25GB data load. You need to download the GOMO app from Google Play (Android) or App Store (iOS) to activate the sim.
Once done, we can now insert our GOMO sim into our Globe prepaid WiFi router.
At the bottom, remove the warranty sticker seal to reveal the router's sim card slot. Once done, push the sim card to untack it, then replace it with the GOMO sim.
Now, boot up the router. In few minutes, you should be connected to the internet. If you have a desktop computer, you can connect through UTP cable to access the admin dashboard. For wireless connection, the Wi-Fi SSID and password are located at the back of the router.
For accessing the admin dashboard, here are the login details.
Admin login details:
- Portal: http://192.168.1.1/login.cgi
- Username: user
- Password: @l03e1t3
Note: Internet speed connection that you will get will still depends by your geographical location. In our case, this speed test result is from General Santos City at Barangay Lagao. The nearest tower is 2.26 km.
The same speed test result on our GOMO Review, we got 13.6 Mbps download speed and 9.9 Mbps upload speed with 78 Ping, enough to browse websites and play your favorite video games. The speed result is not bad for an area that is far from the tower.
While near the Globe tower, we get something like a 40Mbps download and 20Mpbs upload speed.
GOMO and Globe Prepaid Wifi as your internet backup connection is a great deal, it serves as like your emergency kit. Rather than subscribing to an expensive monthly bill that you only use when there is no internet connection, you'll be saving a lot of money with GOMO because of its unique feature "no expiry" of data load.
You can stack up data load onto your GOMO account without worrying about your load getting expired. You only use it when intermittent internet connection kicks in and you still have enough data for the next downtime.
For PHP 299 of 25GB data, you can do a 1-day extensive work or even more. It can even download a full game Player Unknown's Battlegrounds (PUBG) and has extra data.
For those who are planning to use this as your main home internet connection, please don't. It is going to be expensive.
A3: Still Alive has been finally released and a lot of players are playing this brand new MMORPG mobile game today.
A lot of you probably here because you'd like to know on how to redeem the coupon code either given by the Facebook fan page or you want to know the latest coupon code for the game.
Well, you come on the right place since this page we will be updating this post with the latest coupon code that you can get in the game and how to get it.
List of Coupon Codes
Here are the list of active coupon code that you can redeem in A3: Still Alive.
|DARKSURVIVE||500,000 Gold||A3 Special Coupon|
|A3TOPAZ||100 Topaz||A3 Special Coupon|
|A3GOLDBOX||100,000 Gold||A3 Special Coupon|
|A3FEATHER||30 Common Feather of Protection||A3 Special Coupon|
|A3REINFORCE||5 Enhancement Blessing Scroll||A3 Special Coupon|
|A3MANASTONE||1,000,000 Mana Stone||A3 Special Coupon|
|A3STILLALIVE||300 Blue Diamond||A3 Special Coupon|
|Join their Discord to get a Coupon Code at discord.gg/A3StillAlive then proceed to #alivealoneattack channel. Type "$alivealoneattack" in chat (without double quote)||Unknown|
If you find any codes that are already expired, please let us know in the comment section so we can update it.
How to Redeem Coupon Code on Android
To redeem the code, you need to click the hamburger icon on the upper right corner of your game screen.
Then click the Settings Gear icon at the bottom center of the page.
At Settings, you need to scroll down and select Account. From here, you need to click Enter Coupon.
Then select the event where you get the coupon code, in our list its the Coupon Event column. For example, with the DARKSURVIVE code, you need to select A3 Special Coupon.
How to Redeem Coupon Code on iOS
On iOS, redeeming the code will be different. You need to obtain your Account ID first to redeem the code. But no worries, we will explain to you step by step on how to get it and get your rewards.
To get your Account ID, you need to click the hamburger icon on the upper right corner.
Click the Settings Gear icon at the bottom center of the page.
Then at the Settings, scroll down and press Account. From here, you'll find the Account ID at the center.
Copy it and activate the code on the following pages, depending from what event it belongs.
- A3 Special Coupon – http://couponview.netmarble.com/coupon/survivalgb/1230
- A3 Premium Coupon – http://couponview.netmarble.com/coupon/survivalgb/1240
- Pre-registration Event Coupon – http://couponview.netmarble.com/coupon/survivalgb/1231
That's it guys! Hope you enjoy these code for your adventure.