Boruto: Naruto the Next Generations' next episode 209 is right around the corner and now fans get to see what fate awaits the ninjas and what Amado plans to do in the forthcoming episode.
Boruto has been going strong since its release in April 2017. This is just a year after the manga series was released, which was in May 2016.
The series, directed by Noriyuki Abe, sits at 7/10 on IMDB and is watched by adoring fans who never miss an episode. For those who are wondering when you'll get the next slice of the action, Boruto Episode 209 release date has been revealed.
- ONE PIECE: Release date and time for Episode 984 revealed!
Boruto Episode 209: Release date and time confirmed
Boruto Episode 209 is scheduled to release online at 2 AM PDT on Sunday, 25th July 2021 via Crunchyroll.
The release date and time have now been confirmed by Crunchyroll and based on the schedule given, the episode is expected to air at the following times around the world:
- Central time: 4 AM on Sunday, 25th July 2021.
- Eastern time: 5 AM on Sunday, 25th July 2021.
- British time: 10 AM on Sunday, 25th July 2021.
- Central European time: 11 AM on Sunday, 25th July 2021.
- Pakistani time: 2 PM on Sunday, 25th July 2021.
- India time: 2:30 PM on Sunday, 25th July 2021.
- Australia time: 6:30 PM on Sunday, 25th July 2021.
For releases in time zones that may not be included in this article for Boruto Episode 209, please use Savvy Time for conversions.
- SUMMER TIME: First teaser visual for new anime is shown!
Preview of Episode 209 Revealed
The episode will be titled 'The Outcast' and will pick up where episode 208 left off. Naruto will wake up in the hospital surrounded by his family. Boruto then goes to tell Kawaki of this but finds him in pain from his body rejecting the prosthetic.
Kawaki rejects painkillers and Katasuke displays regret for not knowing how to help him properly. While Naruto recovers, Shikamaru tells him what he missed while he was unconscious and that they are still facing a threat, which is made worse by Amado and Koji leaving without telling anyone, possibly for defection.
- ONE PIECE: Volume 100 of the manga series gets a first look!
How to Watch The Series
Fans will need a subscription with Crunchyroll to watch Boruto Episode 209 when it releases. Membership prices start at £6.50GBP/$9.09USD per month. Alternatively, they currently offer a 14-day free trial* for those that wish to try before they buy.
The highly-rated manga version can be found here. Fans must also have a subscription to Viz to be able to access the chapters. However, the first and last three chapters are free.
The post Boruto Episode 209: Release Date, Time, And Preview Unveiled by Iram Sharifah Khan appeared first on DualShockers.
Tokyo Revengers anime is based on a Japanese manga of the same name. Season 1 of the anime adaptation is still underway, and fans are waiting for Episode 16 to come out.
In the recent Tokyo Revengers episodes, Takemichi is doing his best to save Hinata. However, no matter what he does, his ex-girlfriend always turns out to be dead when he gets back to the present time.
Anyway, Takemichi doesn't want to let go of this second opportunity so quickly. That's why he is ready to deep dive into the minds of Mikey and other gang members to prevent the worst from happening.
- More: New Tokyo Revengers Live-Action Movie Promo Released, Shows Mikey and Draken
When Does Tokyo Revengers Episode 16 Come out?
When writing this article, Tokyo Revengers Episode 16 is scheduled to release on Saturday, July 24th, or Sunday, July 25th, depending on your region.
You can catch Tokyo Revengers' latest episodes on Crunchyroll. Fortunately, you can watch the episodes with both Japanese and English audio on the streaming platform.
The upcoming Tokyo Revengers episode will release at 12 PM PDT (Pacific Timing) on Saturday, July 24th, 2021. However, the release timing may vary depending on your location. So, to make it easier for you here is episode 16's specific release time for different time zones:
- Pacific Time: 12 PM PDT on Saturday, July 24th
- Central Time: 2 PM CDT on Saturday, July 24th
- Eastern Time: 3 PM EDT on Saturday, July 24th
- British Time: 8 PM BST on Saturday, July 24th
- European Time: 9 PM CEST on Saturday, July 24th
- Australia Time: 4:30 AM ACST on Sunday, July 25th
Tokyo Revengers Episode 16 Preview [SPOILERS]
Firstly, the next Tokyo Revengers episode will be titled "Once Upon a Time." According to the episode's synopsis, Baji will take us back in time to shed light on an old incident.
Two years ago, Mikey, Draken, Doji, Mitsutani, Partin, and Itora decided to visit Kanagawa. However, only "President Mieky" was riding a branded motorcycle named "Hawk Maru."
On their way, Mikey and others encounter a local biker gang who wants to destroy Mikey's bike. Without breaking a sweat, Mikey says threatens to kill every one of them if they lay a finger on the bike.
The post Tokyo Revengers Episode 16: Release Date, Time, and Preview Revealed by Shivam Gulati appeared first on DualShockers.
Just a while ago, Apple and Sony announced that PS5 owners can get an exclusive 6 month of Apple TV+ free trial.
Starting from today, all PS5 users are eligible to redeem this offer by using Apple TV app on the PlayStation 5. Using this offer, PS5 owners can now enjoy some of Apple's original TV content such as Ted Lasso, starring Jason Sudeikis, See starring Jason Momoa with Dave Bautista and Alfre Woodard, and the highly anticipated sci-fi drama Foundation.
So here's how to redeem free Apple TV+ on PS5.
- MORE: What To Expect From Battlefield 2042 at EA Play
Unlock six months of Apple TV+ on PS5
You can redeem this offer from July 22, 2021 until July 22, 2022, to watch Apple Originals series and films. It is to be noted that since this offer falls under an extended free trial, so once that period is over, the plan will have to be renewed for $4.99/month.
To activate this offer you will need:
- An account for PlayStation Network
- An Apple ID
How To Redeem The Offer
You can follow these steps to get free Apple TV+ on PS5 right away:
- Find the Apple TV app from your PS5 console's search bar, or find it under "All apps" in Media home
- Download and open the Apple TV app and follow the on-screen instructions
- Sign in with your existing Apple ID or create a new Apple ID if you don't already have one.
And that's it, now you can enjoy your six free months of Apple TV+.
Please note that this offer won't work on other PlayStation models like the PS4, and can't be redeemed on PC or mobile. You read more about this offer here.
If you wonder what happened to Jim and Toby at the end, we have the Trollhunters Rise of the Titans ending explained, shedding some light on Jim's decision and Kronisphere's power.
Last night, the latest entry from DreamWorks on the Trollhunters series brought the whole universe to an and, which might then continue in a different way.
- CHECK THIS OUT: God of War's Secret Box Art Location Has Fans Puzzled
If you are not familiar with the Trollhunters franchise, we suggest you watching the Trollhunters: Tales of Arcadia, 3Below, and Wizards series before beginning to watch Trollhunters Rise of the Titans. The first three series were created by Guillermo Del Toro, while the Rise of the Titans movie has been directed by Johane Matte, Francisco Ruiz Velasco, and Andrew Schmidt.
Trollhunters Rise of the Titans Ending Explained
Before beginning to explain the ending, please note that the next paragraphs contain heavy spoilers. Do not read if you have not watched the movie yet.
What Happened to Jim and Toby?
Soon after the Bellroc's Titan dies and heroes start celebrating their victory and Steve's pregnancy, it seems like a member of the heroes is missing. Jim realizes Toby's absence and searches around to eventually find him breathing his last breath.
After Toby's death, Jim, who has both Excalibur and Kronisphere, finds out that the latter is an ability to prevent a lot of bad experiences they had gone through from happening. As a result, Jim decides to bring Toby back to life and change his fate.
Jim says goodbye to all heroes and goes back in time to the day that he found the amulet. This time around, Jim allows Toby to find the amulet in the remains of Kanjigar.
The movie actually puts an end to Jim's journey and introduces Toby as the next promising Trollhunter in the universe, but only if there would be a sequel or spin-off to the series.
The post Trollhunters Rise of the Titans Ending Explained – What Happened to Toby? by Mehrdad Khayyat appeared first on DualShockers.
During this year's massive fifth anniversary Pokemon GO Fest, Niantic released a range of Ultra Unlock challenges for players to complete.
There were 24 different challenges, culminating in three different rewards – Part 1, time, Part 2, space and Part 3, which is still yet to be confirmed but will likely involve Hoopa.
The first of the rewards kicks off tomorrow and includes the release of some very exciting new Shiny Pokemon.
Two of those are Craindos and Shieldon – here's how you can give yourself the best shot of getting them!
Ultra Unlock Part 1 Details Including New Shiny Pokemon
The first part of the Ultra Unlock rewards kick off on Friday, July 23 at 10 am local time, running until Friday, August 6, once again, finishing at 10 am local time.
There will be a total of four new Shiny Pokemon that players can catch – they are as follows:
- Unown U
Alongside those, in the wild, eggs and raids, there will be plenty of other Pokemon that can also be shiny. They are:
What do Shiny Cranidos and Shieldon Look Like?
To ensure you know what you're looking for, we thought we'd give you an idea of their colours.
Of the two, Cranidos is the easier to spot, shedding its usual blue colours for something in between red and pink.
Shieldon is a bit more subtle, but you can definitely still notice the difference, losing its steely-grey colour for a deep blue.
You can check out the embedded tweet below for a visual of the Pokemon.
How to Get Shiny Cranidos and/or Shieldon
As always, there is no hard and fast way to guarantee the Pokemon, however, there are certainly a few things you can do to increase your chances.
Probably the main way to guarantee encounters with Shieldon/Cranidos and therefore increasing your chances of finding their Shiny Forms is by raiding.
The duo will be appearing in One-Star Raids for the duration of the event and will be easy to beat solo! You're going to want to bring Fighting and Ground-type Pokemon to Shieldon Raids and Fighting, Grass, Ground, Steel or Water-types to Cranidos Raids.
If you're struggling for raids, check out local discord chats or the Pokemon GO Raids subreddit.
Both Cranidos and Shieldon will be appearing more frequently in the wild during this event, so, the more you get out and about, the more you will encounter and thus, the more likely you are to find a Shiny.
It's also worth popping an incense and some lures to really maximise the amount of Pokemon you'll encounter.
If you're going to be walking around then be sure to stock up on 7KM Eggs as both of the Pokemon will be available from them.
You can get the 7KM Eggs from gifts sent to you by friends.
Niantic has also confirmed that there will be some Timed Research during the Ultra Unlock Part 1 event which will give players the "chance to earn encounters with certain event-themed Pokémon!"
It's likely these Pokemon will include Cranidos and Shieldon and therefore, it will certainly pay to complete them.
The post Pokemon GO Ultra Unlock Part 1 Details – How to Get Shiny Cranidos & Shieldon by Sam Woods appeared first on DualShockers.
Ubisoft will be deploying a brand new update for For Honor today (July 22) after some short server downtime to get things ready for the title's newest hero, Kyoshin.
The latest For Honor update brings plenty of bug fixes, improvements, and changes. But, most importantly, Kyoshin will be joining the game as the latest hero. More details about the new hero can be found at the link below, including how you can get your hands on it.
- MORE: For Honor – New Hero Kyoshin Release Date & Time
For Honor – July 22 Update 2.29.0
For Honor's newest patch now brings the game to version 2.29.0. The update will be available for download after some short server maintenance to get things ready. Players can find the size of the upcoming update below:
- PS4 – 1.6GB
- Xbox One – 2.02GB
- PC – 3.28GB
There's plenty of bug fixes, changes, and quality of life improvements in today's update. But the biggest feature to come out of the update is Kyoshin, the newest hero to join the fighting title.
Kyoshin has multiple abilities, such as the Kaze Stance, which allows the player to hold a defensive stance that blocks incoming attacks. Kyoshin also has an attacking stance that can lead to quick combos.
More details on the new hero and all of the other changes in the latest For Honor update can be found in the patch notes below.
Full Patch Notes
Below you will find the patch notes for the For Honor update that was released on July 22. These notes were taken from the official developer's post on Reddit.
NEW HERO – KYOSHIN
The Kyoshin are legendary Samurai who have a deep connection to the spiritual realms. Their special training led them to master the art of fighting with a concealed blade, the Shikomizue. While they flow through battle wielding their sword and scabbard, they use heavenly powers to gain the upper hand against the enemy. Their special Kaze Stance can block incoming attacks and allow them to retaliate quickly.
· Difficulty: Hard
· Counter-Attacker Fighting Style
· Group Fighting Specialist
· Kaze Stance: Defensive Stance that Blocks Incoming Attacks
· Kaze Attacks: Attacks from Kaze Stance can lead to Quick Combos
· Unblockable and Undodgeable Mix-Ups
· Traits menu changes:
o New tile icon
o The 'Gender' tab (in English) has been changed to "Body Type"
o Default Body Type (and associated voice) appears as "1" on screen; if there's any Alternate option available, it appears as "2"
Developer's comment: These modifications only affect UI; heroes still have the same amount of customization options as before.
· [Bug Fix] Fixed an issue that caused the Warden's Out of Stamina right side Heavy attack to have the wrong animation (FH-1676)
· [Bug Fix] Fixed an issue that caused the Kensei to play the wrong block animation after blocking a Heavy Light combo from different sides (FH-1525)
· [Bug Fix] Fixed an issue that caused the Nobushi to have odd animation transitions when chaining into Heavy Finisher (FH-1407)
· [Bug Fix] Fixed an issue that caused the Jiang Jun's Top Light into Top Light chain to have an offset camera (FH-1512)
· [Bug Fix] Fixed an issue that caused the Hitokiri to have the wrong animation during Side Dodge Heavy Chain (FH-1569)
· [Bug Fix] Fixed an issue that caused the Jormungandr to have a sliding dodge animation after a feint (FH-537)
· [Bug Fix] Fixed an issue that caused the Zhanhu right side Heavy to have the wrong animation when performed after a right-side parry
· [Bug Fix] Fixed an issue that caused Heroes to not receive damage if they run in the center of "Arrow Strike" (FH-1266)
· [Bug Fix] Fixed an issue that allowed the player to bypass the collisions and get out of the world at multiple locations near Capture Point C
· [Bug Fix] Fixed an issue that allowed the player to be able to bypass collisions after getting bumped at multiple locations
· [Bug Fix] Fixed an issue that caused the player to get killed when opponent performs shield bash towards the corners of inner and outer gates (FH-252)
· [Bug Fix] Fixed an issue that caused the opponent to be killed if a bump attack or guard break bump is used near the gate in phase 1 (FH-1404)
· [Bug Fix] Fixed an issue that caused a visual glitch to be displayed on Hero's right side (FH-1873)
· [Bug Fix] Fixed an issue that blocked Faction Change at the beginning of a new Season
· [Bug Fix] Fixed an issue that caused a Field of View change from 87 to 90 to display floating banners in the background (FH-1770)
· [Bug Fix] Fixed an issue that caused the Respawn timers for both teams to disappear when either team enters breaking, even though non-breaking players were still able to respawn (FH-1402)
· [Bug Fix] Fixed an issue that caused the Tiandi, Shaolin, Nuxia and Jiang Jun to be missing Gambler's Fallacy Battle Outfit (FH-1864)
· [Bug Fix] Fixed an issue that caused inconsistencies with opponent's bodies collisions after the Warden's "Blackstone Bash" Execution (FH-1796)
· [Bug Fix] Fixed an issue that caused a Frame Rate drop when highlighting Season 18 Battle Pass Emblem in Emblem Editor
· [Bug Fix] Fixed an issue that caused the Warden's "Megaera Chest" piece to not have physics simulation
· [Bug Fix] Fixed an issue that caused the Jormungandr's "Eclipse" event weapon parts to be positioned backward (FH-1387)
· [Bug Fix] Fixed an issue that caused the Hitokiri "Butterfly Beheading" execution to be louder than expected (FH-1615)
· [Bug Fix] Fixed an issue that caused the Weapon to be offset for the Berserker while performing the "Severe Amputation" Execution in the barracks and in game (FH-2140)
· [Bug Fix] Fixed an issue that caused the Shinobi's "Hooked on a Killing" Execution to last longer than expected (FH-1508)
· [Bug Fix] Fixed an issue that caused the Orochi "Seijuro's Finesse" Execution camera to not face in the right direction after the execution (FH-1427)
· [Bug Fix] Fixed an issue that caused the Raider "Steinunn chest" piece to not apply the color palette on the chest (FH-1074)
The post For Honor Update 2.29.0 Today (July 22) – Patch Notes & Bug Fixes by Kyle Knight appeared first on DualShockers.
There is a new secret underwater domain that needs to be unlocked by completing Empty Boat Of A Thousand Gates in Genshin Impact 2.0.
Like all other quests in Genshin Impact, this one is also a bit tricky and requires you to solve puzzles. This is why we have summarized all the steps you need to know to unlock Empty Boat Of A Thousand Gates.
- MORE: Genshin Impact – How To Complete A Strange Story In Konda Quest
Empty Boat Of A Thousand Gates – Secret Underwater Domain Unlock
First of all, you need to head to this area on the map at Araumi, Narukami Island:
Then you need to light the 4 Electro towers scattered in the area (refer to images). For lighting up the fourth Electro tower, you need to solve a puzzle by shooting the top row of cubes in the order: left-middle-middle-left)
Next, you need to activate the machine (image below) to open up the bottom of the tower that is right behind it. Climb down this tower and unlock the chest there.
After this point, you're going to need the Memento lens to proceed so make sure you get it first.
Use the Memento Lens on each of the three statues inside the tower and it will unlock 3 buttons (click on them) and a hole will open up below. After jumping into the hole you need to turn left and swim until you reach the stairs. There you will see a bunch of floating stones puzzle (as shown in the image below). To solve the puzzle hit the stones in this order: 4312144 and it'll unlock a chest and also lower the water level near the hole.
Now do down the stairs to the circular door, open it, and keep walking until you find the Teleport Waypoint at the end. You will find another locked device and a puzzle that can be solved by stepping on the platform. The idea is to walk on all the tiles without stepping on them twice. Just keep on walking on all the tiles on the platform until they start glowing.
Doing so will open another door that contains the last puzzle. This one is just like the previous one you did, so just repeat the same method, and you'll unlock the domain.
And that's it, the Empty Boat Of A Thousand Gates will open and you will be able to enter this underwater domain in Genshin Impact 2.0.
The post Genshin Impact – How To Unlock Empty Boat Of A Thousand Gates by Manisha Priyadarshini appeared first on DualShockers.
Episode 983 shocked fans when Yamamoto ends up grabbing Luffy after his disguise has been blown and revealing who he really is. Now fans can't wait to see what happens next!
One Piece is slowly climbing its way up to 1000 episodes and still shows no signs of slowing down. It is one of the longest-running manga and anime series of all time and it comes highly rated sitting at 8.8/10 on IMDB.
The series is currently followed by thousands of fans across the world, who all follow the release of each episode and are eagerly anticipating what happens next with the pirates.
One of the questions needing an answer is, when will episode 984 be released?
- DEMON SLAYER: S2 Entertainment district Arc is coming to the West!
One Piece Episode 984: Release Date And Time Confirmed
One Piece Episode 984 is scheduled to release online at 7 PM PDT on Saturday, 24th July 2021. Depending on your time zone, this could be a day later on Sunday, 25th July 2021.
The release has been confirmed by Crunchyroll and episodes are expected to release at the following times around the world:
- Central time: 9 PM on Saturday, 24th July 2021.
- Eastern time: 10 PM on Saturday, 24th July 2021.
- British time: 3 AM on Sunday, 25th July 2021.
- Central European time: 4 AM on Sunday, 25th July 2021.
- Pakistani time: 7 AM on Sunday, 25th July 2021.
- India time: 7:30 AM on Sunday, 25th July 2021.
- Australia time: 11:30 AM on Sunday, 25th July 2021.
For releases in time zones that may not be included in this article for One Piece Episode 984, please use Savvy Time for conversions.
- BEASTARS: Season 3 is officially confirmed by Studio Orange!
Preview of Episode 984 Revealed
The title of this episode is 'Luffy Goes Out of Control?! Sneaking into Kaido's Banquet!'. This episode will show Kin'emon and his allies arrive at Kaido's stronghold as Luffy and Kid help everyone infiltrate the castle while acting as decoys.
While Luffy is trying to infiltrate it goes pear-shaped and he causes trouble in front of the gifters after he sees them wasting food. Zoro joins in but after Luffy is injured the two flee the scene. Momonosuke will be kidnapped in the underground passages. Marco arrives in Wano.
- APEX LEGENDS: What is the connection to Zima Blue shown in trailer?
How to Watch The Series on Crunchyroll
To watch One Piece Episode 984 when it releases, fans will need a subscription with Crunchyroll. If you join their 14-day free trial*, you will gain access to their endless anime and manga library. Alternatively, memberships start at £6.50GBP/$9.09USD per month.
Alternatively, should fans want to read the popular manga version of One Piece, they can do so, here. The first and last 3 chapters are available for free, after this, fans must have a subscription to continue reading.
The post One Piece Episode 984: Release Date, Time, and Preview Revealed by Iram Sharifah Khan appeared first on DualShockers.
Summer Time Rendering is an upcoming anime series based on a manga of the same name. Yasuki Tanaka, the creator of the terrific Japanese manga series, announced an anime project earlier this year alongside a live-action adaptation and the real escape game.
Ever since the announcement, fans are eagerly waiting to learn anything about the anime. Well, recently, the official website of Summer Time Rendering anime came online and revealed the anime's teaser visual.
- More: New KonoSuba Anime Project Confirmed With a Teaser Visual
Summer Time Rendering Anime Release Date Update
Today (July 22nd, 2021), Summer Time Anime's official Twitter account revealed the official website for the upcoming anime project. Interestingly, the website says that the anime would premiere in 2022; however, we don't have an exact release date as of yet.
The announcement also stated that the live-action movie is in the works, and the creators will reveal more information about it later.
Besides that, the creators also revealed the first teaser visual of the Summer Time Rendering anime; here you go, take a good look at it:
Of course, we still don't know which animation studio would work on this project. But it's safe to say that the teaser visual looks impressive and makes us look forward to the series premiere next year.
- More: Beastars Season 3 Officially Confirmed By Studio Orange
More about Summer Time Rendering
Summer Time Rendering manga launched on Shonen Jump+ back in October 2017. And the series came to an end on April 2, 2021, with the 13th and final volume's release.
In the manga, you follow the story of Shinpei, who returns to his hometown after hearing about Ushio's death. There, he reunites with his childhood friend's family and attends the funeral. However, something strange and dangerous awaits him on "this secluded summer island."
The post Summer Time Rendering Anime Gets First Teaser Visual by Shivam Gulati appeared first on DualShockers.
miHoYo officially revealed on Twitter new artwork and profiles for Raiden Shogun, Kujou Sara, and Sangonomiya Kokomi, confirming the three characters will be released through the gacha banners of Genshin Impact Version 2.1.
- INAZUMA – How to find and destroy the barrier
In the past, via Twitter, miHoYo introduced Kamisato Ayaka, Yoimiya and Sayu ahead of the 2.0 sneak peek Livestream. And all three characters were later confirmed on the livestream. Kamisato Ayaka's banner is ongoing, while Yoimiya will be the second banner of 2.0.
This is part of miHoYo's new and commendable strategy to officially reveal characters before they leak. Now that all three characters showed up on Twitter, this officially confirms the Raiden Shogun, Kujou Sara, and Sangonomiya Kokomi will be playable in 2.1.
Genshin Impact 2.1 – Release date estimates for the Raiden Shogun, Kujou Sara, Sangonomiya Kokomi
We're talking about a release date "estimate" as we don't know yet whether the Sangonomiya Kokomi banner or the Raiden Shogun banner will come first. Kujou Sara should be a four-star character featured in one of the two banners.
If the six-week time span between each update stays in place, Genshin Impact 2.1 will launch on September 1, 2021. Either Sangonomiya Kokomi or the Raiden Shogun will launch on September 1, and the other character will be launching three weeks later on September 25-26.
- MORE INAZUMA – Our guide for the Sacrificial Offering quest
The Raiden Shogun and her weapon type
Note that no weapon type was listed on Twitter for the Raiden Shogun, and it's still up to speculation. Personally speaking, I believe the fact that she's seen whipping out a sword out of her own body, both in her artwork and in trailers, is bait. My bet is that this sword is linked to one of her abilities, reflected through her Elemental Skill or Burst, but is different from her Normal Weapon.
Furthermore, I'm pleased to see miHoYo now realizes the importance of showing and advertising characters ahead of release. Instead of letting leakers do the job, this is the best way to prevent the player base from relying on leaks. Looks like we'll keep getting official character confirmations like these for each update now.
In any case, we'll know more about the Raiden Shogun's kit soon with the usual data mined leaks. What do you think of Inazuma so far? You can always hit me up on Twitter @A_iyane07 to share your impressions.
The post Genshin Impact 2.1 – Raiden Shogun, Sara, Kokomi Banners Release Date Estimate Officially Revealed by Iyane Agossah appeared first on DualShockers.