Minecraft is all set to receive the Caves and Cliffs Update later this year, and it will be one of the biggest updates in history. There is a lot to come in the update, ranging from glow squids to goats and much more. Players can already try out a number of features via Snapshots and Bedrock beta updates.
- MORE: Minecraft 1.17 Snapshot 21w20a
Minecraft Bedrock Beta has received a new update today which adds a few new features and tons of other bug fixes and improvements. Here are the complete patch notes.
Minecraft 1.17 Bedrock Beta Update 18.104.22.168 – Patch Notes (Today, May 20)
Features and Bug Fixes
- Long stalactites drip only from the tip
- Stalactites now drip water slightly more often when filling a cauldron
- Pointed dripstone now correctly gets destroyed after the block it was placed on is broken by block updates
- Tweaked background color of settings screens
- Fixed a bug that could occur on older worlds where looking up in a minecart would display the inside of the minecart blocking the player's view
- Maps inside Glow Item Frames no longer cause nearby items to light up
- Picking or breaking Glow Item Frames now gives the correct item (MCPE-117514)
- Advanced Pick Block will now save the data of copied blocks correctly (MCPE-126040)
- Furnace, Smoker, and Blast Furnace now become unlit when fuel finishes (MCPE-127550, MCPE-127559)
- Fixed a bug where the map was centred on player's position when it was created (MCPE-126607)
- Baby Axolotls no longer consume the Bucket when being fed with a Bucket of Tropical Fish
- Buckets that were used to feed Axolotls can now be stacked together with other empty Buckets (MCPE-127426)
- Fixed ripple effect on portals and crash when creating a large amount of portal blocks (MCPE-126674, MCPE-126690)
- Fixed bubble columns on naturally generated Magma Blocks (MCPE-127196)
- Function's positional offset is no longer re-evaluated for every command inside the function when run with the '/execute' command. It is now only evaluated once for the whole function (MCPE-124890)
- Fixed an issue with Signs not displaying the saved text upon placement
- The "has_equipment" filter once again supports data values
- Added a new field "transform_to_item" to the "minecraft:ageable" component. If the field is filled with an item name, the item will be given back when any of "feed_items" are used. Similar to "transform_to_item" in the "minecraft:breedable" component
The post Minecraft 1.17 Bedrock Beta Update 22.214.171.124 – Patch Notes (Today, May 20) by Md Armughanuddin appeared first on DualShockers.
Genshin Impact turned out to be one of the biggest sensations of 2020 and has grown even further this year. With a slew of updates slated to arrive, fans are quite excited to see what else miHoYo has in store for millions of players out there.
The game gets a major update every six weeks, and these updates add a wide range of new content, ranging from characters, weapons, quests, and much more. The last update added two new characters, Eula and Yanfei and the housing system.
- MORE GENSHIN: Genshin Impact Food is Perfectly Recreated in Real Life By Talented Food Artist
Now, we are gearing up for the 1.6 Update which is slated to release sometime in June. We are just a few weeks away from the update, and leaks have started giving us an insight into what we can expect from it.
Genshin Impact 1.6 Leaks: Kazuha Gameplay, Voicelines Leaked
It was leaked a while ago that 1.6 will be adding Kazuha to the game. Initial leaks revealed the character models and talents of Kazuha, and it quickly became one of the most anticipated characters. Here is his in-game description.
A wandering samurai from Inazuma who is currently with Liyue's Crux Fleet. A gentle and carefree soul whose heart hides a great many burdens.
Today, a new leak has surfaced, thanks to Genshin Leaker Dimbreath, which showcases Kazuha's gameplay along with his voice lines. While we are not officially aware of who the voice actor is, some fans quickly figured out the person Kazuha's voice. According to them, Nobunaga Shimazaki is the voice actor.
Nobunaga Shimazaki is quite a popular name, and he has worked in various anime such as Fruits Basket, and SAO, to name a few. This has already got quite a large number of fans excited and has increased the hype for Kazuha even more. With just a few weeks to go for the update to release, we should get more information pretty soon.
The post Genshin Impact 1.6 Leaks: New Kazuha Gameplay, Voice Actor, Lines Leaked by Md Armughanuddin appeared first on DualShockers.
Guess what? Bouncers are back in Fortnite!
There are a few devices in Fortnite that really linger in our memories.
Among them are bouncers. With Wild Week 3 setting in, Epic Games are unvaulting bouncers in the game!
Read more to learn about what it does, whether it is permanent, and how to get and use it!
- MORE FORTNITE: Fortnite x NBA Team Battles – Trailer, Skins, Challenges & Rewards
Bouncers Unvaulted In Fortnite For Wild Week 3
Wild Week is a new feature in Fortnite currently entering its third iteration. The first and second Wild Weeks saw interesting additions to the game that made players rethink strategies.
With the third Wild Week about to start, we know that the theme is all about beating gravity!
To make the most of the idea of rejecting gravity and getting maximum air-time, getting bouncers unvaulted seems like a fun and wise decision. But is it permanent?
Are Bouncers Being Unvaulted Permanent?
Unfortunately, bouncers are going to stick around in Fortnite just for this new Wild Week. Bouncers are unvaulted and will be revaulted next week.
This is similar to the Flare Gun we recently saw vaulted and unvaulted. This was reported by Twitter user kiwiroyale.
- MORE FORTNITE: Fortnite Catwoman Zero Skin – How to Get, Release Date, Price
How To Get And Use Bouncers In Fortnite
Let's start by understanding how to get bouncers in Fortnite. They are found in quite a few places in the map such as floor loot, in chests, Supply Llamas, and Supply Drops. Remember that they drop in stacks of 3 and you can stack them infinitely.
They function as a device which can be placed on any structure you own as well as neutral structures. You can place them in any direction and they will launch players or vehicles away from them. You also won't receive any fall damage you take.
If you create a box with bouncers on all surfaces, one of them breaks. Other than this feature though, you can use them infinitely! Also, remember that placing it on the side of a structure instantly launches you on near contact. Placing it on a flat surface or slope, however, will need you to touch it.
Have fun with bouncers back in Fortnite for Wild Week 3!
- MORE FORTNITE: Batman x Fortnite Zero Point Comic Issue 3 – Preview, How To Buy, Catwoman's Grappling Claw
The post Fortnite: Bouncers Unvaulted For Wild Week #3 – Is It Permanent? How To Get & Use by Soham Rane appeared first on DualShockers.
My Hero Academia fans are eagerly waiting to read Chapter 313; well, here's everything we know about the chapter's release schedule.
Kōhei Horikoshi's My Hero Academia is one of the best Japanese action manga on the planet. Millions of fans love watching Izuku Midoria getting close to becoming the most powerful superhero.
In the previous chapter, we were introduced to a new villain, and now, everyone wants to see what events will unfold in the next chapter.
- More Manga: Attack on Titan: Fans react to new manga ending, 8 more pages added!
My Hero Academia Chapter 313 Release Date
My Hero Academia Ch. 313 is scheduled to release on Sunday, May 23rd, 2021.
However, you must have the Shonen Jump membership to unlock the rest of the manga chapters on Viz.
My Hero Academia Chapter 313 Release Time
Like previous chapters, My Hero Academia Chapter 313 will release at midnight JST (Japan Standard Time) on May 23rd. However, the release time may vary depending on where you live. Also, the English translation for the chapter will come out a few hours later.
Nevertheless, if the above timing stays correct, you can read the chapter at the following times:
- Pacific Time: 9-11 AM PDT
- Central Time: 11 AM-1 PM CDT
- Eastern Time: 12PM-2 PM EDT
- British Time: 4-6 PM BST
- European Time: 5-7 PM CEST
Note that Viz Media confirmed the chapter's release schedule on its website, but it is still subject to change. Anyway, we'll surely update this post if there's any concerning delay in the chapter's release.
Meanwhile, it's best to read the previous manga chapter to be better prepared for what's ahead in Chapter 313.
The post My Hero Academia Chapter 313: Release Date and Time Confirmed! by Shivam Gulati appeared first on DualShockers.
Destiny 2 Vault of Glass release time has been announced by Bungie. Get prepared for a big competition starting on May 22nd.
Destiny 2 has surely been one of the rich-content MMO titles out there with a heavy focus on delivering PvE and PvP content simultaneously.
- MORE FROM DESTINY 2: How to Get the Chroma Rush Auto Rifle
The Vault of Glass raid returns once again to the Destiny 2 universe. This time around, you will get two new modes inside the raid that invite you to worldwide competition for winning a unique Destiny belt.
Destiny 2 Vault of Glass Release Time
The Vault of Glass will be available at 6 pm BST/1 pm EDT on May 22nd. Keep in mind that the update will go live at the aforementioned time, so it might take an hour or so until you could be able to jump in.
We will share the patch notes of the Vault of Glass update as soon as they become available.
Destiny 2 World's First Belt and Contest Mode
From the moment that The Vault of Glass goes live until the same moment of the next day, the raid will be held in Contest Mode. This is a new mode that allows players to start a limited-time Triumph once they completed the raid.
If you manage to complete The Vault of Glass in Contest Mode, head towards the Director area and activate the Tempo's Edge Triumph, which is called the Challenge Mode of the raid. The first squad to finish the Triumph will get the World's First belt.
Destiny 2 is now available for free on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, and PC. Not to mention that the Xbox Game Pass subscribers have free access to the game's post-launch expansions as well.
The post Destiny 2 Vault of Glass – Release Time, Contest Mode, World's First Belt by Mehrdad Khayyat appeared first on DualShockers.
After long anticipation, Biomutant will finally be available in less than a week. If you are an Xbox player, you would probably ask about the Biomutant Game Pass availability. Well, let's find out.
Originally revealed back in 2017, the Biomutant fans will finally be able to play their most anticipated title later this month.
- MORE FROM BIOMUTANT: Experiment 101 Details Why the Game Has Taken So Long
Biomutant is an action RPG title set inside a post-apocalyptic fantasy world. Players will create their own character and enter this wonderfully expansive universe to fight and survive.
Biomutant features both melee and ranged combats. Based on your fighting style, you can choose to damage your giant enemies with swords or hit them from afar with guns. You are totally free to choose your way of fighting.
Will Biomutant Launch Directly on Xbox Game Pass?
No. Up to this point, there has been no news around Biomutant's launch on Xbox Game Pass. Although THQ Nordic and Microsoft have had a good partnership on bringing titles to Xbox Game Pass in the past years, Biomutant doesn't seem to come to Microsoft's subscription service from the get-go.
That being said, the game might make its way to Xbox Game Pass several months after launch, but for now, there's no such a thing.
If you are about to pre-order the game on Xbox One, we suggest you wait a little bit longer. Although there is no buzz around the game's launch on the Xbox Game Pass, it's still worth waiting a little bit longer until the release date and see if anything surprising about the game comes out or not.
Biomutant will be available on May 25 for PS4, Xbox One, and PC. No plans for the next-gen versions have been announced yet. That said, you can still play the game on PS5 and Xbox Series X|S through the backward compatibility feature.
The post Will Biomutant Be Available on Xbox Game Pass at Launch? by Mehrdad Khayyat appeared first on DualShockers.
Take a look at the all-new trailer that provides an in-depth look at "The Cleaners" and the zombie-like Ridden that they're tasked with slaying.
When Left 4 Dead released back in 2008, it was the zombie-smashing, heart-pounding multiplayer experience so many gamers craved and still, to this day, is considered one of the best co-op games of all time.
Of course, with something as successful as Left 4 Dead, Turtle Rock Studios wanted to try and give back that feeling once more to new and old fans of the franchise and thus, Back 4 Blood was born.
In a brand new trailer from Turtle Rock Studios, fans get an in-depth view into the characters and personalities that make up the Ridden slaying crew known as "The Cleaners."
Throughout the blood-soaked, infected-slaying trailer, we get to understand a little about what exactly makes the eight of these fearless characters tick as well as getting eyes on the range of Ridden variants players will take on when the game releases.
The complete team of "Cleaners" unveiled
- Holly – Armed with a baseball bat called "Dottie" that would put Negan from The Walking Dead to shame, Holly Forrester is known for her high energy and determination. Always the shoulder to lean on, Holly offers the rest of the team much-needed guidance and support as they fight through the darkness of the apocalypse together.
- Walker – Elijah Walker was an Army Ranger and war veteran so having this guy on your team, you'll know that things will get taken care of. Being a man of few words, Walker demands respect and loyalty from his team when offering commands and will lead his fellow Cleaners into a well thought out and tactical battle.
- Doc – The medic of the team, Doc has been saving lives since she stepped foot in America and now during the fight for the last of humanity, you can guarantee she'll be at your side to bandage you up. Not only is she great at giving shots, but her headshots are also just as good.
- Karlee – Surviving on the outskirts of Fort Hope since the Collapse, Karlee only trusted in herself. Although very little is known about her, she'd much prefer to keep it that way. Outspoken and brutally honest, Karlee's personality can take a bit to get used to but regardless, she makes a great asset to the team.
- Jim – A marksman by nature, Jim can snipe with incredible accuracy from his time training in the military. With amazing hunting skills from an early age, he can track down anything in his path. When returning from his time in the army, Jim's home was destroyed by the Collapse which led him to join the kick-ass team of "The Cleaners".
- Hoffman – Actually enjoying the whole chaos of the breakout, you can be guaranteed that preparation is Hoffman's middle name. When the infection initially broke, Hoffman had been taking care of his mother and when she died, all of the supplies run out leaving Hoffman to go it alone – that's until he met the rest of the crew. Bringing skill and his good-hearted attitude to the table, he continues to be a useful part of the Cleaners.
- Evangelo – The youngest member of the gang, Evangelo is as loyal as they come and will always put himself up for any fight. Even though he never stops talking, especially when nervous, Evangelo wants to learn and is eager to prove himself to the rest of the Cleaners.
- Mom – The only person surprised that Mom became the voice of survivors in Finleyville was herself. She's never shirked from a challenge and always puts the needs of others over her own. Still, for one who's used to bucking authority, her newfound responsibility sometimes weighs uneasily on her. Although she has faith in her Cleaners, Mom has questioned other leaders' strategies on more than one occasion, especially since the death of her son. Mom's goal is simple, make the Ridden pay.
You can check out the entirety of the new trailer below that also offers a look at "The Ridden" in which players will be challenged with throughout Back 4 Blood. These include beastly Breakers, grotesque Ogres, screeching Snitchers, ravenous Hags, and more.
Back 4 Blood releases on October 12, 2021, for PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X/S.
The post Back 4 Blood: All Characters Showcased in "The Cleaners" Brand New Trailer by Rachael Fiddis appeared first on DualShockers.
Star Wars fans are eagerly waiting to watch The Bad Batch Episode 4. And if you're one of those fans, here's when you can watch the next episode.
Disney's The Bad Batch has taken the entire Star Wars community by storm. In the show, you follow the journey of Cloud Force 99, the notorious squad we last saw in the final season of Clone Wars. And so far, fans loved every episode of the new animated series.
The third episode of The Bad Batch aired last week, and now, everyone is looking forward to watching Episode 4.
- More Bad Batch: Star Wars: The Bad Batch – Who Is the OMEGA character?
The Bad Batch Episode 4 Release Date and Time
When writing this article, Star Wars: The Bad Batch Episode 4 is scheduled to release on Friday, May 21st, 2021.
The new episode will be available to watch at 12:00 AM PDT on Disney Plus. However, the release timing may vary depending on where you live.
Anyway, to make things easier for you, here is Episode 4's release timing for different time zones:
- Pacific Time: 12:00 AM PDT
- Central Time: 2:00 AM CDT
- Eastern Time: 3:00 AM EDT
- British Time: 8:00 AM BST
- European Time: 9:00 AM CEST
- Indian Time: 12:30 PM IST
- Japan Time: 4:00 PM JST
- Australian Time: 5:00 PM AEST
The Bad Batch Episode 4 Preview
In the previous episode, we saw how helpful Omega could be for the Cloud Force 99 squad. Hunter and other members finally accept her as a crucial member of the team.
Meanwhile, Crosshair is doing the bidding of the Empire without asking any questions. So, the Bad Batch members will definitely come up with a plan to rescue Crosshair and get him back on the team.
Other than that, it's hard to predict anything about the upcoming episode, but we know that it is going to be intense. So, make sure you don't miss the episode when it finally arrives on Disney Plus.
The post When Does The Bad Batch Episode 4 Come Out? Release Date and Time Confirmed by Shivam Gulati appeared first on DualShockers.
Fans want to know when Marvels MODOK Release time and date is on Hulu. We look at the series premiere and how to watch it.
MODOK or M.O.D.O.K (Mental/Mobile/Mechanized Organism Designed Only for Killing) is the latest stop motion adventure from Marvel. The series is created by Patton Oswalt and Jordan Blum and based on a comic book by the same name.
The series follows MODOK, the supervillain, who struggles to come to terms with his life after his evil corporation has been bought by a tech company. Fans are highly anticipating the release of the series.
So, when can fans expect Marvel's MODOK to release on Hulu?
- DEMON SLAYER: When does season 2 of the hit anime series release?
Marvel's MODOK: Release date
Marvel's MODOK is expected to release on Hulu on Friday, 21st May 2021. Depending on your time zone it could be released the night before on Thursday, 20th May 2021.
The 21st of May 2021 falls on the US National holiday, National Pizza Party Day. So, if you are in the US, or anywhere else really, grab your friends and a slice of your fave pizza and head to Hulu to watch the latest animated series by Marvel!
- HAVEN STUDIO: Meet the new head of Haven Studio Jade Raymond!
Marvel's MODOK: Release time
Marvel's MODOK is expected to release on Hulu at 9 PM PDT on Thursday, 20th May 2021.
The series is expected to release at the following times around the world:
- Central time: 11 PM on Thursday, 20th May 2021.
- Eastern time: 12 AM on Friday, 21st May 2021.
- Greenwich Mean time: 4 AM on Friday, 21st May 2021.
- British time: 5 AM on Friday, 21st May 2021.
- West Africa time: 5 AM on Friday, 21st May 2021.
- Central Africa time: 6 AM on Friday, 21st May 2021.
- Central European time: 6 AM on Friday, 21st May 2021.
- East Africa time: 7 AM on Friday, 21st May 2021.
- Pakistani time: 9 AM on Friday, 21st May 2021.
- India time: 9:30 AM on Friday, 21st May 2021.
- Australia time: 1:30 PM on Friday, 21st May 2021.
Hulu regularly releases new content around the same time. Based on this we have been able to figure out the remaining release times. However, we cannot confirm this, meaning the times listed could be subject to change.
Please note: Times could be subject to change. The U.K. is currently on BST and not GMT* GMT has been included for some parts of North/North-West Africa.
For time zones that may not be included in this article, please use Savvy Time for conversions.
- CONTROL: The game will be featured on Xbox Game Pass this week!
How to watch MODOK on Hulu explained
To stream Hulu's content and have access to Hulu's film and TV library, you will need to have a membership. Subscriptions cost $5.99 per month, alternatively, it costs $13.99 a month as part of a bundle package that includes Hulu, Disney+ and ESPN+. Hulu's users can also get HBO Max, Showtime, Cinemax and Starz as part of add-on deals.
Marvel's MODOK will also be shown on Disney+ Star's streaming service, which is included in the Disney+ package. On their streaming service, the series will release one episode every week for international viewers.
The post Marvel's MODOK: Release time and date on Hulu revealed! by Iram Sharifah Khan appeared first on DualShockers.
Many fans may be too caught up in the antics occuring with Warzone and Cold War Multiplayer to even notice how much new content has arrived in Zombies. One of the many new pieces of content is the Orda World Event in Cold War's Outbreak mode.
The giant monster can be quite terrifying and difficult to take out, you'll need to know the best way to defeat Orda in Outbreak Zombies before you jump in.
- MORE: Warzone Season 3 Reloaded Meta
Cold War Season 3 Reloaded
The big mid-season update for Cold War and Warzone arrived on May 20 with plenty of new content and changes for players to discover.
Jump into Cold War Multiplayer right now to discover the new Die Hardpoint mode, new weapons, plenty of weapon adjustments.
You'll also want to make sure you pick up the Rambo and Die Hard Bundles from the Call of Duty store so you can take out enemies as the classic 80s action heroes.
Multiplayer isn't the only mode getting the attention in Season 3 Reloaded, Zombies has received a new 'Cranked 2' mode, a new main quest, and the Orda World Event.
Check out the full patch notes from Treyarch Studios to see all of the changes in Season 3 Reloaded.
What Is Orda?
Orda is a new boss event that can appear in every map on Outbreak. The new boss is only able to spawn from Round 2 and onwards, so make the most of the peace during Round 1.
Outbreak's new boss will roam around the map freely and won't actually do anything until you get too close to it or start attacking it.
The Orda has a lot of health, and is able to shoot zombie dogs out of it's hands. That's not all though, Orda can also stomp on the ground, pushing you back, and will also swing at you if you get too close.
Players must also be aware that if you begin retreating too far from Orda, he will summon zombies that will actually regenerate his health for him. So, you'll want to make sure you keep the pressure on Orda to take him out.
Once you defeat the Orda, he has the chance to drop various rewards. Not only can he drop max ammo, Orda can also drop a wonder weapon for players to pick up. Various other weapons will also drop from Orda once he is defeated.
How To Defeat Orda In Cold War Zombies Outbreak
Orda is an incredibly hard boss fight, so you'll need to know some top tips to defeat him.
- Keep at a decent range from Orda, but not too far that he begins regenerating health.
- Use powerful weapons that are Pack-A-Punched, or a wonder weapon such as the Ray Gun.
- Shoot the glowing spot on Orda's head, this is his weak spot and will do the most damage.
- Keep applying pressure to Orda whilst staying at range.
That's our personal tips for defeating Orda in Cold War Outbreak, be prepared for a hard fight even if you are fully prepared!
The post Cold War Zombies Orda World Event – How To Defeat Orda Boss by Kyle Knight appeared first on DualShockers.